Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Golden Pumpkins



My first ever craft on Dough Puncher.

Golden Pumpkins. While visiting my Grandparents' farm this weekend, my Gram and I spray painted some pumpkins gold- it was so easy and so quick- but soo cute!!! Needless to say, there will be more gold painted things in my future.

Steps:
 1) Find yourself a pumpkin (any size, any shape) and wipe it down to clean off any dust or dirt.

2) Spray the pumpkin with metallic gold spray paint- I used the Krylon brand (which you can find just about anywhere: Walmart, Home Depot, etc.).

3) Let it dry completely, about an hour. 

The end.

1 comment:

  1. I bought some metallic spray paint to do this! and also some glitter. Can't wait to get started. I am going to use a fake pumpkin from the dollar store so I can reuse it again next year.

    ReplyDelete